IGNOU June 2019 Exam form: Dear IGNOU students,Online Exam form for June 2019 term End Examinations have been started now. All IGNOU students who are perusing various Bachelor, Masters, PG Diploma and other course should fill IGNOU Online exam form 2019 for june exams as early as possible.
Datesheet for June 2019 Term End Exams
IGNOU has already released its Tentative Date-sheet for its June Term End exams 2019. Below is the Link to download the Tentative Datesheet for IGNOU Courses.
Who should Pay Exam fees for IGNOU June 2019 Exams?
If you have taken fresh admission in IGNOU course whether its Bachelor degree, Masters or PG Diploma, certificate , you have to pay Exam fees now, so that you can appear for your first semester/year exams. All students who have took admission in January 2019 cycle , should pay exam fees before due date to avoid late fee charges. All other students who have completed their semester should appear for Term End June Exams 2019.
Dates for the Submission of IGNOU Online Term End Examination form 2019
|01st March 2019 to 31st March 2019||– Without late fee|
|1st April 2019 to 10 April 2019||– With late fee of Rs.1000/-|
IGNOU now accepts exam fees via online mode only. To appear in your semester exams Exam fees is mandatory. Below is the Direct link for IGNOU June 2019 Exam form.
|Examination Fees||Payment Mode|
|@ Rs 150 per theory course|
@ Rs 150 per course practical
|via any Debit card/Credit card/ Net-banking|
Various instructions regarding submission of IGNOU June 2019 Exam form are available on above payment link. Through Online Payment students are able to choose their Exam centre as per their wish. Once fee is submitted Exam centre can be changed only through Regional Centre only.
Steps For submitting IGNOU June 2019 Exam form:
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. list of Regional Centre wise Examination centre’s for Term-End Examination June-2019 is available for information. Click here to view.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)
Important points Regarding IGNOU June 2019 Exam form.
- You can submit your IGNOU Term End Exam fees 2019 , even if you have not submitted your course assignments. In form select YES when it asks for confirmation of assignment submission.
- If your Course code is not listed in the form then wait for sometime and keep checking for listing. You can also submit fees for those subjects first which are shown. Pay fees for rest subjects when available.
- Take care while choosing Exam centre (Click here for Exam Centre list)
- After successful exam fees submission, You have to wait for Hall tickets , which will be released on IGNOU official website before 10 days of June 2019 exams.
In case of non-receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to Examination Form please contact Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209 or send email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any doubt or Query regarding submission of IGNOU Term End 2019 exam fees or about your IGNOU Course, feel free to ask your question in comment box below or through live chat option displayed at right corner of your device. You can also mail me at email@example.com