NIOS Deled 2nd semester admit card : Dear Learner’s , NIOS has Released Deled Second Semester exam Admit card 2018. All learners can check their Exam centre from the Admit card. The second semester examination of First year are scheduled from 25th September 2018 to 29th September 2018.
Exam will be conducted for course codes 501, 502, 503 , 504 and 505 on five consecutive days in this month. As you know NIOS has also accepted fees from those learners who were absent or got failed in their First semester examination held in May/June 2018. There will be single NIOS Deled 2nd semester admit card.
NIOS Deled 2nd semester admit card 2018
All learner’s who are going to appear for 504 , 505 Exams and those for Improvement Exams in 501, 502, 503 can download their deled second examination Admit Card from the link given below:
Instructions to be followed by Candidates:
- Candidates Should carry the I card issued by NIOS and the print out of the Hall Ticket/Intimation card without which the candidates will not be allowed to enter into the Examination Hall.
- Apart from the I card and the Hall ticket, candidates should carry one valid Photo ID Proof issued by the Government to enter into the Examination Hall.
- Examination will start from 2:30 PM.
- The following items are not allowed in the Examination Hall -electronic devices such as Mobile phone, Ear Phone, and Bluetooth or any other electronic devices, book(s), notes, papers or any such materials.
NIOS DELED 2nd SEMSTER DATESHEET 2018
Exams are scheduled on 5 dates of this month, september 2018. All learner’s can check datesheet and other Instructions from datesheet link given below.
HOW TO SCORE MORE MARKS IN SECOND SEMESTER EXAMS?
Getting good marks in exams in Deled is not that much tough. As All learners have faced their first examination , they are now aware about the exam pattern and level of Questions asked. A timely sand focused study can let you secure very good marks in these examination.
Below are some Tips to get better marks in coming Deled Examination:
- Study well from official Textbooks of NIOS. Official Books are the main sourse of study. A thourough study from Official Textbooks can let you secure better percentage.
- Questions given in end of units in official text-books are of most important category from exam point of view.
- Write Answers in Interactive format rather than preformatted answers learnt or revised from different books.
- Use proper headlines , Neat handwriting, proper Word limits. Use Black sketch or pencil for headlines and drawings.
Other Important Links: