NIOS DELED 506 507 Result 2019 declared
Nios has declared the result of 506 and 507 theory course for which public examination was conducted previous year in december 2018 on its official site.
NIOS 506 and 507 result is now available on official website of NIOS Deled (dled.nios.ac.in). Learners have to enter their enrollment number and Date of Birth on the screen.
STEPS FOR CHECKING NIOS DELED 506 & 507 DECEMBER EXAMS RESULT:
- All learners have to visit official site of NIOS DELED (dled.nios.ac.in)
- On main page there will be a link of 506 & 507 examination result.
- Click that link , a separate window will open where learners have to enter asked information.
- Learners have to enter Their Enrollment Number and Date of Birth for display of their DELED 506 and 507 result.
- Result will include various columns and columns having statement of theory marks, TMA Marks and Workshop Based activities marks with result code.
What are different result code mentioned?
NIOS DELED statement of marks includes various codes which are mentioned against each row. Various codes in result are as follows: P, SYC, SYCI, SYCT, SYCP and RW.
Meaning of Result codes:
- P= Pass
- SYC= Subject yet to clear
- SYCI= Subject Yet to Clear In Internal (TMA)
- SYCT= Subject Yet to clear in Theory
- SYCP= Subject Yet to Clear in Practical
- RW= Result is withheld
As we can see different codes have different meaning. Learners have to check their result codes for confirmation of their result. In case of Pending subjects to be clear, learners have to apply or take necessary action.
If you have any query or issue regarding NIOS DELED course or needs guidance then feel free to leave comment below or mail with your query on firstname.lastname@example.org